- General Details
- Technical drawing
VL-F smoke exhaust duct
The smoke exhaust duct do not pass through into other fire compartments. The VL-F smoke exhaust duct was tested in 120 minutes at a temperature of 600 oC, at the biggest differential pressures according to the standards.
A VL-F smoke exhaust duct complies with the requirements of MSZ EN 12101-7. Fire resistance tested according to MSZ EN 1366-9 and classified in accordance with MSZ EN 13501-4.
- E600 120 (ve, ho) S1500 single / single compartment
- Width B [mm] 160 – max. 1250
- Height H [mm] 160- max. 1000
- Mounting lenght L [mm] max. 1500
- WSK compensator
- CSD air grilles made of galvanised steel
- EV air grilles made of galvanised steel
For more information please contact us!